Do you own a motorcycle and live in South Carolina and North Carolina? Owning a motorcycle is just like owning a car. You have to do everything you can to protect yourself and your investment against accidents. We offer motorcycle coverage at Greenville Insurance Advisors LLC to meet your needs.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Just like any other state, South Carolina and North Carolina also has minimum legal requirements for insurance coverage limits including:
- Bodily injury or death to one person for $25,000
- Bodily injury or death to two or more persons for $50,000
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
These coverage options are not designed to cover a serious accident, so always make sure you choose your coverage options carefully, depending on your needs.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
You can also consider any of the following coverage options to protect your motorcycle including:
- Collision- This will cover your bike in an accident with another motorist. It will assist in paying for your repair or replacement costs.
- Comprehensive- This will cover your motorcycle if it becomes damaged by water, theft, vandalism, fire, or wind. It will also assist you in paying for your repair or replacement expenses.
- Medical payments- This will cover medical co-payments, deductibles for health coverage policies, prescription drugs, and other related medical expenses for you and your passengers if injured following an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured- If you are involved in an accident with another driver who doesn’t have insurance or does not have enough insurance and is at fault, this will protect you.
To obtain a quote for motorcycle insurance, don't hesitate to contact Greenville Insurance Advisors LLC today. You can also give us a call or visit us in person. We serve all residents in the state of South Carolina and North Carolina.